Stay safe from winter germs! Prevent cross infection by using Ultrabac high performance bactericidal cleaner
During the winter months the prevalence of illnesses such as colds, Flu and stomach bugs is much higher. In addition, with many of us spending a greater time indoors the risk of spreading and cross infection is also greater.
Scientific research has shown that according to the type of virus and bacteria these nasty bugs can survive on hard surfaces for varying amounts of time:
- · The common cold can sometimes survive on indoor surfaces for more than seven days and generally survive for longer on non-porous water-resistant surfaces.
- · Flu viruses can survive on hard surfaces for 24 hours and the Parainfluenza virus, which causes croup in children, can survive for up to 10 hours on hard surfaces.
- · The germs that can cause a stomach bug e.g. bacteria such as E. coli, salmonella, Clostridium difficile (C. difficile) and campylobacter, can survive for short periods of around 1-4 hours on hard surfaces.
- · Norovirus and C. difficile can survive for much longer. In one study, C. difficile was shown to survive for five months. Norovirus can survive for days or weeks on hard surfaces.
- · The staphylococcus aureus bacteria that cause MRSA infections can survive for days to weeks on surfaces which is longer than some other bacteria and viruses because they survive better without moisture. Generally, MRSA bacteria survive for longer on hard surfaces than on soft surfaces.
It is not always possible to avoid catching or transmitting an illness. However, there are ways to reduce the risk which include the use of a high performance bactericidal cleaner such as ULTRABAC to thoroughly clean surfaces and prevent the spread of infection.
ULTRABAC High Performance Bactericidal Cleaner’ from the Mangrove Professional range has been scientifically tested and certified effective against:
- Influenza Type A Viruses including H1N1 Swine and Avian Flu
- Common food poisoning bacteria
- Hospital acquired diarrhoea
ULTRABAC has been designed for safe use on all hard and common washable surfaces to maintain clean and hygienic conditions. Used as a spray on and wipe off (no rinse required) bactericidal cleaner, ULTRABAC has been proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses across a broad spectrum. (full test report summary available from us on request).
This makes it particularly suitable for use in the care sector where combating cross contamination is essential. ULTRABAC is also ideal for use in all public places including washrooms, gym equipment and sports facilities, veterinarian and animal handling, and for cleaning and sanitising all frequently touched items such as door handles, banisters, tables etc where germs can commonly be found.
When someone coughs or sneezes, or when someone with norovirus vomits, the virus is distributed in small droplets in the air. These droplets can settle on surfaces, causing the virus to spread. Using ULTRABAC as your essential everyday care product can stop the spread of these infections in their tracks!
Don’t risk catching or spreading bacteria or viruses by negligence, order your supply of tested and certified ULTRABAC now!
For more details: https://www.clenasupplies.co.uk/product/index/as140-ultrabac-trigger-750ml